On the 5th of December the Cluj chapter had the last monthly meetup for 2012. We started the evening by discussing about the things we liked so far at TdT and what we’d like to do in the future.
Below is the list with the items we came up with:
- longer meetings (ie: 1-2 days conferences – Peer conference or Open Space Conference) where we can go more in depth
- more hands on sessions
- workshops for different skills and tools (new cool & geeky stuff)
- test clinic – where people can present their problems and the community can come up with possible solutions
- non-technical sessions (critical thinking, communication, presentation)
- industry/domain specific presentations
- have talks about test management
- bring cool and smart people to attend our sessions
- bring non-testers to talk – business people, developers, sells, support
- community beyond meetups for testing things – small workgroups that meet to discuss specific themes and problems
- community beyond the meetups – go out and have beer with peer testers 🙂
- have interactions between the TdT chapters
- organize a testing camp
- organize a real conference in Romania
This list is not prioritized in any way, it’s just a bunch of ideas that we put on paper and would be of interest for the local chapter.
I’d personally like to know how the members from other chapters see it, so please leave a comment with the items you find interesting and if you’d want to get involved.